3 Reasons to Switch to an Instagram Business Profile
If your brand is still using a personal Instagram account, it’s time to switch to a business account. Instagram business accounts will give you access to business tools not offered on personal profiles. Below is a list of the features you’ll get with an Instagram business profile.
- Analytics – Get actionable insights about your follower demographics and how your posts are performing. This will all you to fine-tune your marketing efforts.
- Scheduling Capability – Instagram recently changed their API to allow business profiles to schedule posts in advance, using an outside scheduling tool (our favorite is Hootsuite.)
- Promoted Ads – Brands with an Instagram business account are able to grow their reach with promoted posts and ads. The Instagram ad platform is the same as Facebook, so you can run and track ad campaigns the same way.
Switching your personal account to an Instagram business profile is easy. Follow these steps:
- Click the gear icon on your profile
- Tap “Switch to Business Profile”
- Choose the Facebook Page you’d like to connect to your business account
- Review the information on your Business Profile
- Tap “Done”
Are you attracting new clients on Instagram? We can help!