Why People Are Leaving Your Website
Are you not seeing the website numbers you’d like to? Are visitors clicking away from your website after just a few seconds? If you answered “yes”, take some time to double-check that your website is complete.
Here are some of the most common factors that lead to website visitors abandoning websites:
- Contact information – 51% of people said this is the most common info missing from a business website.
- Speed – 75% of people say they will leave your website if the page does not load quickly. You can check your website load time here.
- Layout – 38% of customers will ignore a website if the content is unattractive.
- Content – 44% of people said they would not be a customer if your website lacks content.
- Design – 66% of online consumers stated they would prefer a web page that is visually attractive.